Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 is done.  Day 2 started really early, Angel woke up at 3 and didn't go back to sleep until 6:30, and then Ramiro was up at 7.  That's why God gave us coffee, right?  Anyways, I tackled this day by myself and have incredible respect for single moms around the world.  I took the boys to church and to the pool and I was exhausted!  And I was only by myself for one day, not all day every day.  But the boys had a blast and it only took 45 minutes to get them both to sleep, a drastic improvement over the past 2 nights which has been almost 2 hours.  Now I'm praying that they'll both sleep through the night, because I'm wiped out!

Dinner tonight was pizza, carrot sticks, and grapes.  Both boys wanted their fruits and veggies before their pizza!
Ramiro and I read a book about Noah's Ark and then did a bunch of animal puzzles together.  He liked trying to find pairs of animals between the different puzzles.
Angel really likes his sunglasses but he can't put them on by himself.  So much for trying to distract him while I got lunch ready!
He wore the basket hat again today, as well as a trash can hat for a good part of the morning.

Ramiro is feeling pretty cool in his shades, he kept asking for a picture with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment