Thursday, July 21, 2011

Signs that summer is almost over

We're half way through week 7 in our 8 week long summer program.  It's that crazy tired point, but there's an end in sight!  To take a light hearted turn on this blog, here are some funny physical ways I know summer is almost over.  
The watch tan.  I promise I wear SPF 30 every day!  I just don't ever take my watch off.
 Today I forgot to put sunscreen on the tops of my feet.  Thankfully it's just a tan, but those are some CRAZY tan lines from my Keens!

Sorry if this grosses you out, but I earned this blister through concrete pouring and pick-axing.  Just be glad I waited a week to take a picture of it, it's much less disgusting now! 

1 comment:

  1. The watch tan is funny because your upper arm is WAY darker than your hand, and that's probably because you have your watch, and then work gloves! But also, I did note in the 2nd photo that you had nice toenail polish, which made me smile!

    ReplyDelete