Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Summer Vacation

I apologize for the lack of blogs lately!  One of the reasons I've dropped off the blog-planet was because I went back to the States for 3 weeks to spend time with family, friends, and do some fundraising.  It was really fun, and I desperately needed to rest.  I slept so much while I was home that my mom asked if I had mono.  Nope, you're just that tired after a summer here at Back2Back!  Here are a few pictures from my time in the States.  I also went to Indiana to visit my friends, but of course forgot my camera.  
 I rode my bike, swam, and ran a lot with my family.  I miss my triathlon days so much!  While I was home my dad did a 102 mile bike race and my brother did a 2 day 150 mile race.
 I got to hang out with Angie, she joined the family for some swimming, cook outs, and a Reds game.
 Spent quality time with my "little" brother, since he was living with my mom and dad for a month before moving.
Mom accompanied me on a 3 day cross-country drive to Mexico.
During our cross country drive we stopped in San Antonio for the afternoon to take in the riverwalk and a family favorite, the Alamo Imax movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment