Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Boys Wrap Up


I never did wrap things up after the boys left.  I was sad and then distracted by coming back to the States for fundraising and vacation.  After a week with me the boys went to stay with their mom for the weekend before returning to the children's home.  Their mom was able to get some time off work, and they were really excited to be able to spend some time with her.  We printed off all our pictures from the week, wrote her a card, and saved her some of Ramiro's cookies.  Now, I'm in the States for a few weeks of fundraising so I've had to rely on other staff to visit the children's home to check on them.  From what I hear they're doing well.  They finally got haircuts, and Ramiro is getting ready for school to start again in a few weeks.  I can't wait to see them when I get back to Monterrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment