Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Chef

One of my favorite memories as a kid was sitting at the counter and "helping" my mom bake cookies.  Today I wanted to make cookies for several people who'd helped out with the boys, which I was planning to do while Angel napped and Ramiro had "quiet" time with a movie.  Well, Ramiro had a really tough morning and lost movie and pool privileges for the rest of the day.  Since I needed to keep him busy, I had him help me make the cookies, which turned out to be one of the most fun things we've done yet!  He had never seen cookies made before, and he helped me with every part of the process.  He helped me crack eggs, stir, measure, set the timer, and count how many cookies there were.  Then we made thank you cards and delivered cookies around campus.  He was so proud of his hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment