Friday, September 24, 2010

Still Waiting

I'm still playing the waiting game. I finally got an appointment at the consulate to get my visa paperwork finalized, but the first available was Tuesday afternoon. Most likely I'll be leaving next weekend, which is October 3rd. The original plan was to leave on September 9th. Thank you really slow and ridiculous new visa process. I'm trying to stay positive and see the good things about still being in the States. Feel free to add to my list, sometimes I need some encouragement, particularly when it's 9:30am and I'm still laying on the couch in my pj's with little intention of moving.

-extra time to move out of my apartment
-living in my parent's house for a while (they're currently both out of town)
-2 extra triathlons with my friends
-a few extra play dates and dinners with friends
-time to relax, sleep, and read some new books
-tv (I got rid of mine a few months ago, I forgot how easily tv sucks you in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment