Saturday, September 18, 2010

Top 10 lists

This idea was lifted off of my friend Julie's blog, she just moved to Costa Rica for a year with the Vineyard church. I'm still waiting for my visa, the consulate was closed several days this week for Mexico's independence day so I still haven't gotten my paperwork finalized. Hopefully I can get it done on Monday and then get a flight on Wednesday.

10 things I'll miss most in the States
1. Clear River Church and the girls in my lifegroup
2. My little friends who grow up so fast
3. Triathlon training/racing
4. My car
5. Liquid coffee creamer
6. Going for a run whenever/wherever I want
7. Always understanding what people are saying
8. TriTippecanoe and YMCA training buddies
9. My cell phone and texting
10. Autumn (which sounds much classier than fall)

10 things I'm most excited about in Mexico
1. Living on the side of a mountain range
2. Learning to speak a second language well
3. Working with the awesome staff
4. Sharing my training on crisis intervention/foster care/adoption/attachment disorders
5. Real mexican food
6. Ponytails and athletic shorts are normal daily attire
7. Having a roommate again and living in community
8. Summer for 9 or so months of the year
9. Helping with groups who are on missions trips
10. Life changing experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment