Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hasta Luego

Today my good friends had a little "see you later" fiesta for me at the park. I even got a Mexican flag drawn on my arm, which I was trying to wash off before I went into WalMart and offended people. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and I think so did everyone else. Or they already know I don't like having my picture taken so they purposefully left them at home. Anyways, it was great fun and a wonderful chance to see them again before I leave. This next week is going to be a rush of packing and moving my apartment into a storage unit, picking up my visa and other paperwork, sending off my application for physical therapy school, packing for Mexico, and trying to see everyone one last time. I should be flying to Mexico on the 20th or 21st!

The past two weeks I've been doing lots of shadowing at a physical therapy clinic in town before I leave. I got really lucky and got to shadow the physical therapist I saw for my various injuries, and she was one of the huge influences in me deciding to go back to school this spring. The shadowing experience was great confirmation that I made the right choice in going back to school after working for a while. So while I'm in Mexico I'll be waiting to hear if I got into physical therapy school which would start in August 2011. Life is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment