Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Family

Meet the sweet people that I spent Christmas with. Lonnie and Angela invited me to live with them in their house (just on the other side of our campus) for 2 or 3 weeks during Christmas. During that time they're also watching my neighbor's foster daughter, so I've been around to help out with the extra Spanish speaking kid. Sharing a room with a 6 year old has been quite the fun experience. She loves to sleep in my bed, wake me up really early to watch Cinderella 3, and speak really fast Spanish to me in the middle of the night when my brain is still sleeping. This morning I woke up to her face right next to mine telling me she was cold and wanted to play with her new Play-Doh set now. So, while this blog loads I'm decorating play-doh cakes. Here are a few pictures we took one afternoon just playing around the house.





1 comment:

  1. Your "original" Christmas family is really glad you were staying with Angela and Lonnie for the holidays. Your photos of their family are awesome. The family photo would have made a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete