Sunday, May 30, 2010

Greater and stronger

I've been struck recently by how little of God I actually "get". If I could
fully grasp Him, how would that change me? How would that change
the way that I serve others? I can guarantee that I would no longer
back down from the many things that seem too big or impossible. If
we lived every moment fully realizing that "our God is greater, our God
is stronger, our God is healer, awesome in power", I'm quite convinced
that we would look quite different. I hope that I can serve the children
and families in Mexico with this mindset, that our God is greater and
stronger than anything that I or these kids will face on Earth. That our
God has the power to heal anything, no matter how big or impossible.
Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment