Saturday, March 12, 2011

Missing Mom and Dad

I don't often think about the parents of my little ones at Del Norte. It's difficult for me to understand dropping them off in a children's home as babies. I love them so much that it's hard for me to say goodbye every Monday and Thursday, and I'm not even their mom! This week little Edgar reminded us how much he misses his parents. He kept pointing to the windows and doors saying mama or papa. On one hand, I was excited to hear him saying new words since his own name is usually the only thing he says. On the other hand it broke my heart to know how much he misses them and wonders when they are coming back. Here's Edgar and his older brother David, keep them in your prayers as they're missing their mom and dad so much right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment